Interim management assignments are usually complex and concern strategic issues. Efficient transformations require a structured approach and a capacity to adapt to specific situations. Each Amadeus Executives member brings to the baseline their “personal touch” and a targeted method:
- Set-up of a support team, with customer’s agreement.
- Creation of a formal document including steps and objectives of the assignment, allowing the customer and the interim executive to monitor and evaluate progress.
- Respect of planned check points:
- Analysis of the situation (integration, understanding of what’s at stake, validation of assumptions, identification of key players and of opinion leaders)
- Action plan to be validated by the client (objectives update, framework, definition of resources, target results, performance indicators, …)
- ” Implementation of human, technical and operational resources with regular KPI monitoring”
- End of mission report (results vs initial objectives)