Transformation projects are critical for any company, and may often be a matter of survival. The goal is to lead the company or one of its operating units from situation A to situation B. These projects can concern various activities: Supply chain, industrial reorganization, starting a new business, implementing an ERP, etc…
Such projects require a rigorous organization, with the following possible stages:
- Identification of the Project Leader (often an Amadeus-Executives Manager),
- Implementation of specific governance,
- Appointment of a sponsor,
- Selection of the project team members,
- Setting up of project schedule with its key milestones,
- Implementation and monitoring of relevant KPIs,
- Permanent reporting to track progress of the project.
Amadeus-Executives members are trained to implement this organization, thanks to multiple former assignments.