Amadeus Executives: A pioneer and leader in the French Interim Management market
Founded in 2002, Amadeus Executives is a team of 40 senior executives specializing in Interim Management assignments and experts in transforming or turning around companies or parts of companies. This association is one of the very first interim management organizations in France.
Members are co-opted after a very selective process. The association covers all executive committee positions: MD, CFO, COO, HR, IT, Sales/Marketing… All Amadeus Executives members speak several languages and have had management experience abroad. Some of our members have specific experience in German speaking countries, others in Asia and India. All can conduct business in an English speaking environment.
Amadeus Executives provide:
- Direct access to interim executives willing and able to commit to results
- The added value coming from teamwork and from a support team with complementary competencies
- Straight talking executives with no personal ambitions in the client organizations, therefore totally objective and dedicated to the mission’s success
Interim-Executive Management: A proven operational solution
Calling on an interim executive is often an excellent solution for a company facing:
- Temporary, sensitive, high stake issues, such as selling a subsidiary, integrating an acquisition, implementing a major transformation process, starting a new critical project, facing a massive drop in business activity…
- A complex situation requiring specific managerial competencies and fast solutions
In those circumstances, a seasoned interim executive brings an immediate operational solution.
For more than 10 years and over several hundred missions, Amadeus Executives have had a proven track record of success. This expertise results from the formidable cumulative wealth of management experience of our members, across all industry sectors and management roles.